FlipBlog – Free Genesis Child Theme for WordPress

FlipBlog

FlipBlog is a free WordPress child theme that runs under Genesis Theme Framework by studiopress.

“FlipBlog” is a free black and white genesis child theme for wordpress especially designed for bloggers. The code is fairly easy to understand and the design can be easily modified to best suit your needs. This theme is designed to run under Genesis Framework by Studiopress. This theme and WordPress is free to use and modify, however, you would need to purchase The Genesis Framework for it to work. So why did I create a theme for a framework that costs something when I could have just created it under WordPress, which is free? Because I believe that Genesis is a very powerful framework and it makes your WordPress experience a lot easier than it already is and the price is well worth it.

Download Now | View Demo

WordPress Themes by StudioPress

WordPress Themes by StudioPress

Comments

1. birkenstocks sale

2. Coeus says:

This version was updated not? I was faulty on wp 4.xx please help me

3. bing says:

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog
    thus i came to return the choose?.I’m trying to find
    things to improve my site!I guess its good enough to use a few
    of your concepts!!

4. Casiodoro says:

This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had
    to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

5. ow.ly says:

When I initially left a comment I appear to have
    clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a
    comment is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me
    from that service? Cheers!

6. Lila says:

No. Twerking has been hugely visible since thhe rise of YouTube in the mid 2000s, but was
    first desecribed in 1993 in a track by DJ Jubilee in Neww Orleans.

7. They catered to thesir own guests produced everyone feel important.
    Do not rub this wil just allow the stain to soak further inbto the rug and filling.
    Set-up is simple as the stands snap togethyer very easily.

8. Isidro says:

Between internet content distribution and social
    media, opportunities market a book are ubiquitous. Features workout plans pretty embarrassing
    to utilizes who didn’t have the high numbers and still.

9. Heike says:

Why Ought I Piick An Eco-Friendly Web Webhost?

10. Brendan says:

Spend some time ensuring how the quality of the
    product is higher compared to your racing. With postcards, you
    tto help focus about the design and presentation aspects.